2020 Hangcha Four-Wheel Drive Rough Terrain RT50
The easy-to-open hook provides quick access to the engine compartment
Three forward gears- Suspension hydraulic transmission with three forward gears, top speed reach 15.5mile/h
Large screen display, the instrument panel adopts injection molding design, sturdy and durable
Oscillating steer axle allows either wheel to step over obstacles keeping the truck and load level
To achieve maximum productivity, a rough terrain forklift operator needs to be comfortable and in control. We’ve created a workplace that gets the best from your operators and your machinery
Features may include:
- Thanks to the steering oil circuit and the brake oil circuit are independent of each other, thereby reducing the interference of the brake on the steering, the hydraulic braking system is very safe.
- With the structure of brake valve plus the accumulator, it is safer and reliable.
- The returned oil filtration device is taken as the standard configuration to extend the service life of the hydraulic elements.
- OPS function is available for option, work is safer and reliable.
- With the suspension and integrated overhead guard, full-floating transmission, complex engine shock absorber and suspension seat, driving is more comfortable, and the vibration and noise of the truck can be reduced.
- The extra foot space is provided to reduce operator fatigue significantly, non-slip step makes getting in and out easy and safe. The new designed steering wheel?new brake system and the easy-to-operate levers provide total handling operation.
Powerful and reliable engine
- Excellent upward visibility is provided by a large roof screen, in fact, visibility all-round is excellent.
- The 3.6-litre DEUTZ /Tier4F-compliant engine produces its peak power (74.3hp) and torque (390Nm) at engine speeds as low as 1300 rpm for great responsiveness.
- The two-piece design makes the floorboard easy to lift and remove for access to the power train.
- The radiator cover can be turned easily by hand to enable quick inspections or servicing.
- The reinforced truck chassis with CAE simulation software, optimized design is conducted for the tilt cylinder and steering drive axle installation.
- Dual air filters and two-stage air filter are taken as the standard configuration to guarantee that the engine can operate for long time and under the optimal status.
- Deutz engine adopt, “TCI+CR+EGR+DOC” technical route. Adopt EURO ?B/Tier4F emission can be met, and it is energy-saving and environment-friendly; A turbo engine further enhances performance at low engine speeds for improved power and tractive effort.
- The transmission system gets the maximum performance from the engine without reaching high revolutions, which provides fuel saving, noise level reduction and engine life increase.
- The distance to ground is 14.6”, it offers greater maneuverability and keep the truck moving in the roughest of applications, and yet we keep a very low center of gravity, by using a distributed weight in the forklift, giving it an excellent stability.